Umrah Season is between the Islamic months of Safar and Ramadaan.
People applying for an Umrah Visa will have to pay a fee to the agent.
Cost varies from $200.00 to $300.00
Our company, “Hajj-USA of New York” can arrange an Umrah Visa and also arrange for hotels and transportation in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
If you require a visa only, we will get you the visa.
An Umrah Visa usually takes about 10 working days.
Important to Note:-
An American Citizen living anywhere in the world can send their passport via Fedex or any other reputable Courier Company to us and we will get them either Hajj or Umrah Visa.
After the visa is issued, we will return their passport in similar way that they sent it to us.
Requirements for Visa:
1) Original Passport
2) Copy of Greencard if you are not a US Citizen
3) Two passport size pictures for each passenger
5) Copy of Marriage Certificate for husband and wife
6) Letter from Masjid or Religious Institution for Reverts
7) Original Meningitis Vaccination Certificate
Anyone who intends to perform Umrah should contact us before buying flights so as to get proper information about any change in rules.