From our experience, many Hajjis tend to get sick due to fatigue from travelling, crowd and unhygienic conditions that exist in the surrounding areas. Our decision to enter into the Kingdom about 5-6 days before the Hajj start, will limit the exposure to these unhygienic conditions.
HAJJ-USA of New York program start on or about the 1st of Dhul Hijjah. This is considered to be the "High Season" for the Hajj and hotel prices are at its peak. As a result, our prices will reflect differently comparing to other Hajj Providers. Nevertheless our prices are still competitive with other Hajj Providers from the USA.
HAJJ-USA of New York offers one program to accommodate a wide cross-section of people. We understand that there are people who can afford higher priced packages and some may not afford more than what is offered by HAJJ-USA. But everyone must be aware that Allah is watching over us and the sacrifice made by someone to accommodate others can be very rewarding.
- A visa will not be granted to the following people:
a)A sister under the age of 45 travelling without a Mahram.
b)Anyone outside of the USA at the time for issuing visas. This applies to only Non-US Citizens.
c)A person who does not have permission to legally reside in the USA. For example: Those who have a US Visitor Visa cannot not get a "Hajj Visa" in the USA.
- Passports must have 6 months validity from date of travel before a visa can be issued.
- Passports must have two pages opposite each other blank. For example: like the middle page of a book.
- Any infant or child who is issued with a Hajj Visa is subjected to full package price. Some airlines may give a 75% discount on cost of the ticket but this is not guaranteed during the Hajj season.
- Choice of a special airline will result in the individual(s) traveling by themselves and not in the group. In this case, instructions will be given on how to reach the group prior to arrival at Jeddah airport.
- Airline schedules are subject to change without notice. Passengers traveling in our group must be able to be flexible by one or two days before and after the Hajj program with last minute notification.
- Hotels are rated according to Saudi standards. Comparison should not be made with hotel ratings in the USA.
- All spiritual guidance is according to Quraan and Sunnah. "Shariah Rulings" will be applied during the Hajj and no compromises will be made to change such rulings.
- Passengers travelling with HAJJ-USA must check the weather conditions and make adjustments (if necessary) to their domestic flight two or three days prior to departure date. HAJJ-USA will not be responsible for anyone missing their International flight.
- HAJJ-USA is not responsible for documents lost in the mail via Fedex, UPS, Post Office or similar shippers (either by sending or receiving).
- HAJJ-USA does not have control over Saudi Authorities both in Saudi Arabia and the Saudi Embassy in the USA. The process of issuing visas may vary and we ask our clients to be patient during the Hajj season. We always do our best to facilitate our clients.
- Prices advertised on our website will not be the same for passengers travelling with their own choice of airline. Prices will be affected based on destination(s) and airline chosen. Group prices are usually different than personalized arrangements.
- Prices may also be subjected to change because of currency rates. All prices will be honored at time of registration. Last minute shoppers may experience this change if it arises. And Allah knows best.